Inspired, excited, recharged… that’s how I feel! I’m clear on the next action steps I need to take to achieve my goals for 2018.
I am back from a busy and wonderful week of travel to Montreal and New York City.
Montreal was just great – seeing my son and family and working with a client. It was lovely to see Montreal’s autumn colours and get hugs from my grandson too.
NYC was amazing – I had 2 days of study with Joey Yap learning all about how best to work with the energies of 2018 using Feng Shui and timing. And it was wonderful to hang out and enjoy my time in there with many of my peers, friends, students and clients of mine.
After 6 years, Joey Yap continues to inspire me! He has been my teacher and mentor since 2011.
Prior to my studies with him, I had studied with 7 Asian Feng Shui Masters and I had a deep understanding of the philosophy and concepts of Chinese Metaphysics.
But, with all that I knew, my actual success in getting ahead financially and in my personal relationships had only had minor positive change.
Why wasn’t I that successful?
Because I was “book smart” more than I was “street smart”.
I had extensive Feng Shui knowledge, but not through the application of it. And when I began to study with Joey Yap, that all changed.
Joey Yap teaches Feng Shui by application and learning with him has taught me how to use these tools to transform my life and in turn do the same for my clients and students.
Here are some of the highlights and strategies from my recent NYC Joey Yap class:
- A life with good fortune is one where you learn to make better decisions consistently.
- Better options, lead to better decisions which will lead to a better 2018. To achieve a better 2018, you need to be able to make better choices. To make better choices, you need better options and need to know how to turn your options into choices. If you know what to do you, can change the outcome.
- Feb 4th 2018 is the first day of the year of the Earth Dog. The predominant elements of 2018 are Wood, Fire and Earth; Water and Metal are the weaker elements. Depending on your BaZi chart (personal code of energy that you were born with), these elements will influence different aspects of your life. If your chart resonates with the dominant elements, you will feel good and your energy will be high. If your chart does not resonate with the stronger elements, the strategy is to acquire new skills and knowledge so that you can be ready and prepared and change your “low energy” into “good luck”.
- The dominant fields of growth in industry next year will be in areas that correlate to Wood, Fire and Earth elements.
- The top 5 animal signs with the most opportunities for next year are the Horse, Goat, Ox, Snake and Pig.
- If you can’t change yourself, change your environment. A different place equals a different opportunity.
- In Feng Shui, we use date and time selection to trigger the Qi and our actions to correlate with that current vibration. (this is similar to acupuncture, but also taking seasonal timing into account).
- All great leaders will tell you that part of success is learning to ask better questions.
- Pursue your passion.
- People will listen to you if you are successful.
- Most of us focus on the negative things. So, in order to find out what makes us happy, we need to consciously choose what makes us happy. Focus on what is good and use Feng Shui to enhance the good, not to fix the problem.
- Your Feng Shui will never be perfect, but there are always things you can do to improve things.
- Opportunity comes in 3 ways: time, your environment, your actions. You can’t change time but you can learn to read it and work with it to maximise doing the right thing at the right time.
There is so much to learn about using Feng Shui by application that can help you to improve your life and the lives of others around you
Are you ready to learn with me? Join me – I have two classes coming up.
Nov 18 & 19: Discover your Life Path and Maximize your Potential
A two-day introductory Four Pillars / BaZi Chinese Astrology class. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned student, this will be a powerful life changing class that will teach you how to become fully aligned with your true potential and possibilities.
Dec 2: Feng Shui and Astrology Insights and Tips for 2018
A full in-depth day where you will be working with your own BaZi chart and learning what you can do to get the most of 2018.