Advanced Feng Shui Practitioner Mastery Certificate Program
This an advanced class suitable for those who wish to become a Feng Shui Practitioner or use the knowledge of Feng Shui and BaZi in their lives to the deepest and most transformational levels. This specially designed 5-day module focuses on advanced Feng Shui formula and techniques; integrating date selection and BaZi with application and site visits.
Curriculum for 2018
Advanced Feng Shui Practitioner Mastery – “Empowerment – Incredible change happens when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of wishing for it to happen.”
- July 23 – 27th – 5 days
- Prerequisite: Feng Shui Mastery July 9-13, 2018, BaZi Mastery July 16-20, 2018
- Advanced Techniques, Practical Applications, Site visits and Date Selection.
- Mentoring – 1-year Bi-monthly meetings with projects, site visits with phone and email mentoring support.
- Bonus: 1 year mentoring with either bi-monthly meetings with projects, site visits (either in person or phone and email support).
- The objective is to equip students with a solid foundation plus the observation methods, analytical skills and practical experience needed to practice advanced Feng Shui personally or professionally.
- Upon completion of a take-home exam and 4 consultations, you will receive certification.
Overview of all East West Academy Mastery Programs
The East West Academy Mastery curriculum for 2018 is presented as a choice of 3 Individual programs held in a series of 3, 5-day modules in July.
All East West Academy Programs are intentionally designed to integrate the theories and powerful applications of Chinese Metaphysics and philosophy (I Ching, Feng Shui and BaZi) with modern Western thinking, psychology, and practical application.
For complete details on the Advanced Program and all of the Mastery Programs, download the 2018 East West Academy Mastery Programs Syllabus
“I had the pleasure of taking the Feng Shui, Ba Zi, & Practitioner Mastery Program with Marlyna this past July 2016. It was an honour to learn from a Master such as Marlyna – she has a patient and thorough teaching style rich with powerful information and real life examples, questions and case studies that help students to absorb the material. Marlyna has a genuine interest in helping each student to achieve their objectives, whether to practice Feng Shui professionally or for personal use. She also promotes a high level of ethics and compassion in how the information is used & delivered given the transformational nature of the practice. I highly recommend studying with Marlyna – it is a huge bonus to have someone of her calibre here in Vancouver – if you are curious about Feng Shui, definitely connect with Marlyna.”
–Katherine Willems, Registered Interior Designer